Doyouworrytoomuchaboutnumbersaddingupcorr


Do you worry too much about numbers adding up correctly? Do you really want to spend time on something you don t need to do when you should be allocating time to something else? Making mistakes adds up, especially if those mistakes lead to an audit or even bankruptcy. With 30% of small businesses failing within two years because of expenses outweighing profits, it s important to keep an accurate book. Hiring a bookkeeper is not without cost, but it can save you big time in the long run. We'd love to set up a call with you to go over your bookkeeping and accounting needs.

from Solvency Now Bookkeeping https://ift.tt/37hZpUC
via IFTTT

Comments

  1. Wonderful post, I agree - why not just have both? When I wanted to implement my Bookkeeping Services in Melbourne I had to outsource someone to do it for me, but now I'm creating my own, small IT section ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Abusinessownerstimeisworththousandsofdoll

Do you need a remote bookkeeper Solvency Now is a

Bookkeepingservicescanhelpyourbusinessgrow